Every decision you make on your farm can be linked back to the size of your land.
The only way to effectively manage your farm - is to have it right in front of you.
An accurate and current farm map is critical for your entire operation and as New Zealand’s farm mapping pioneers and experts that’s where we come in.
We've been mapping New Zealand's farms since 1998 and we use the latest technology to make sure your data is captured with the highest degree of accuracy available.
GPS-it farm map will help you:
- accurately measure for crop planning and budgeting
- understand the effective areas of your land
- work out your costs vs income per hectare
- record and track fertiliser applications
- allocate stock rates and plan and record movement
- estimating fencing costs and plan paddock rotation
- comply with health and safety regulations and identify hazards
- feed budgeting
- give an accurate record for selling or purchasing land
- assist with day-to-day farm management and help staff and contractors understand farm layout.