Every decision you make on your farm can be linked back to the size of your land and the only way to effectively manage your farm is to have it right in front of you.
An accurate and current farm map is critical for your entire operation and as New Zealand’s farm mapping pioneers and experts that’s where we come in.
We use the latest technology to make sure your data is captured and provided to you with the highest degree of accuracy available.
A GPS-it farm map will help you:
- work out your per hectare costs vs income
- record and track fertiliser applications
- allocate stock rates and plan and record movement
- estimating fencing costs and plan paddock rotation
- comply with Health and Safety regulations and identify hazards