G200 Manual Platemeter
The G200 pasture platemeter provides an easy, reliable and precise way to measure grass growth and health.
The Platemeter G200 Electronic Rising Plate Meter replaces the AgHub F200 Platemeter. The G200 provides a simple, yet effective method of measuring pasture cover. Able to operate in all weather conditions the product is cost effective and reliable.
Helps develop a budgeting approach and make better decisions regarding feed, production and use.
Better utilisation of pasture through advanced budgeting
Improvement in actual pasture yield through better placement of fertilisers and controlled grazing.
Option of a comprehensive feed management programme.
Using data collected by the Platemeter as the foundation, Feed Forecaster gives you ability to optimise grazing breaks and rotations based on pre-defined criteria.
- Electronic counter automatically records readings and calculates pasture cover
- Displays paddock name and paddock size
- Shows previous walk history and changes in kg DM/ha since previous reading
- Display average cover in kgs/ha
- Average height
- Number of plonks
- Customisable formula's
- Undo feature
- Retained memory
- Easy to replace parts for when those little accidents happen - meaning reduced downtime and expense
- Turn off alert and automatic power-off five minutes
- Rechargeable battery
- Can use on both Apple and Android devices
- In app selectable formulas for regional and seasonal variations which significantly increases to the accuracy of your measurements
- Free no ongoing fees or licencing
- Connects quickly and easily with your Platemeter on Apple and Android devices
- Captures and stores individual in paddock measurements
- Provides easy and quick to use average coverage metrics per paddock
- Quickly share information feed wedge and pasture ranking reports, directly from the paddock
- Easily change variables for regional specific measurement and improved accuracy throughout the season
- Access historic data for easy pasture walk comparison to previous months/years
- Use manually with any pasture meter, ‘eyeometer’ or visual assessment
- Electronic counter - automatically records readings and calculates pasture cover
- Easy to replace parts – designed with replacable parts for when those little accidents happen, saving you time and money
- Quick and easy – average coverage metrics per paddock in real-time as you walk
- Compare walk history – shows previous walk history and changes in kg DM/ha since previous reading for easy comparison to previous months and years
- Use manually – with any pasture meter or visual comparison
- Easy viewing – shows individual and average readings and reports in real-time including paddock name, size, average cover in kgs/ha and average height
- Easy data storage – of unlimited paddocks
- Quick and easy sharing of data – share your data via easy to read email straight from your phone from the paddock, no other downloads or complicated software required
- Multiple farm selection – for easy management of data for contractors and farm managers at no added cost
- Other helpful features - like an undo feature and retained memory
- Turn off alert - platemeter automatically powers-off five minutes of inaction
- Plastic plate - that won't buckle, bend or rust
- Comes with - a rechargeable battery and cable