The most advanced & versatile Platemeter available!
The G1000 Neo Platemeter sends KgDM/ha readings via Bluetooth to the free app as well as showing readings on the built in screen. Compatible with iPhones as well as Android devices, the app integrates with Agrinet and has built in Geo-location at no extra cost.
The NEW G1000 Bluetooth platemeter provides you with an easy, reliable and precise way to measure grass growth and health.
Key features of the G1000 Bluetooth platemeter:
Bluetooth enabled: No manual recording of Data. In field Dry-matter readings - Or can be used ‘manually’ like an F200 Platemeter
Platemeter APP For Both Android iPhone users
Feed Wedge & Paddock ranking reports Easy sharing with Advisers & Agrinet
Geo-Location Comes as standard, no costly upgrades required. Allows the user to see a map of the walk.
Multiple Farm Capability
Compare Walk History in real time for quick comparison to previous months & years
- Electronic counter automatically records readings and calculates pasture cover
- Bluetooth automatically connects to the FREE app each time you use it
- Works on both Apple and Android devices
- Displays paddock name and paddock size
- Shows previous walk history and changes in KgDM/ha since previous reading
- Display average cover in KgDM/ha
- Average height
- Number of plonks
- Customisable formulas
- Undo feature
- Retained memory
- Turn off alert and automatic power-off five minutes
- Rechargeable battery
Download the app from